But, it still doesn’t “squeeze” all the potential that a lemon has to offer. Drinking warm lemon water doesn’t let you use all the super nutrients included in the pulp and the peel. Boiling the whole lemon without squeezing only the juice will help you get all the nutrients a lemon has to offer inside that warm liquid mixture. The effects of this SUPER elixir we’re offering you today increase the powerful benefits of the lemon water fundamentally!
Take a look at this amazing recipe:
- 6 lemons
- 20 Oz. of water
- Slice up the 6 Lemons in half and add them to the 20 oz. of water in a pot;
- Boil the water for 3 minutes;
- Leave the pot to cool down for 10 – 15 minutes;
- Remove the lemons and the pulp from the water;
- Sip the hot lemon water in a tea cup;
- Add the rest of the warm lemon water in a glass bottle for later use.
NOTE: For an improved taste, you can add honey into the tea cup!
- Boosts your immune system.
- Protects you from colds.
- Gives you an incredible boost of energy.
- Helps your digestion and regulates your metabolism.
- Cleanses you from various toxins.
- Balances the pH Levels of your organism.
- Clears your skin to look beautiful.
- Freshens your breath.
- Helps you in the process of weight loss.
- Boosts your mood and happiness, prevents depression.
- Hydrates your lymph system.
- Promotes healing.
This cup of wellness helps you start the day hydrated, healthy, beautiful and happy, filled with positive energy to show the world who you really are! The recipe is really simple!
You don’t need to reheat the water every morning. You can also drink it cold as an ice tea. The nutrients are all inside, but make sure it’s not too cold. If you prefer it warm, put 1 dosage of it in a coffeepot and heat it a little bit!